Comrade Agency February 2013 – present – Web Developerhttp://comradeagency.com/
Front–End Developer focusing on prototyping and site development.
- Worked on award winning websites in the Energy and Medical markets.
- Developed large scale fully functional prototypes for well known financial groups, including a prototype using Swift and Xcode created for user testing.
White Whale Web Services April 2012 – February 2013 – Front–End Web Developerhttp://whitewhale.net/
Front–End Developer on Merrimack College and Washington College websites.
- Developed Touro College Website using Twitter bootstrap.
- Created mobile versions of law.upenn.edu, merrimack.edu, washcoll.edu and the Touro College website.
ARS Interactive August 2010 – March 2012 – Lead Front–End Web Developerhttp://thinkars.com
Lead Front–End Developer on PBS Kids, a 16 store highly–complex Magento eCommerce site for PBS that was successfully launched within an accelerated 2 month deadline.
- Developed Ty's Toy Box, a 45+ store Magento site, and Hit Shop USA, a 6 store Magento site.
- Developed Whirlpool Partner's 2011 Black Friday event using backbone.js and xml which allowed real–time product updates by account managers and resulted in their highest grossing day to date.
- Successfully implemented dozens of cross–browser experiences through WCS (CMS) for Sears, Kmart, Kenmore, Craftsman that supported IE6–9, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari under extremely tight 1–2 day deadlines.
- Created a custom wordpress template for mainx24.com incorporating heavily customized google maps plugin.
Freelance Projects March 2009 – Present – Web Developerhttp://melissakate.com
Developer of onelittlem.com, a sophisticated eCommerce site with interactive forms built on WordPress.
- Developed munchiesonwheels.com, based in Fresno, CA, includes a menu that can be updated via an xml file and an order form.
Joon New York July 2004 – February 2009 – Web Developer/Designerhttp://joonpens.com
Front–end developer and designer for joon.com and pencillovers.com
- Contributed to the development of the back–end functionality using php.
- Designed the nationally distributed Joon print catalog, featuring layouts for partners such as Cartier, Mont Blanc and Disney.
- Photographed and color–corrected pens for the Joon websites and catalog.
- Designed and developed email campaigns, web advertising and new additions to the website.
See some of my work on codepen.io